Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
Chia seed pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast. It’s creamy, delicious and loaded with fiber, healthy fats, antioxidants, and protein to keep you satisfied and full throughout the day. It also contains hemp seeds which provide a great source of plant based protein. If you’re short on time, chia seed pudding is an easy, make-ahead, miracle recipe.
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoons shelled Hemp Seeds
- 3 strawberries diced
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash (about 1/4 teaspoon) of Stevia or sweetener substitute of choice
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or Fairlife Milk (you can also use some of your protein shake as well)
- Add all ingredients to a jar (I usually put mine in a Mason Jar) and stir together. Tighten the lid and place chia pudding in the fridge to set until a pudding-like texture is achieved.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (or overnight)
- Remove the jar from the fridge, pop off the lid, and enjoy!