At New Jersey Bariatric Center we are staying updated on all information about the coronavirus from the NJ Department of Health and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and are following all appropriate infection control procedures.
Now that the stay-at-home order has been lifted and in-person visits can resume, we want to update you on the steps we have implemented to help ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- Pre-screening calls for COVID-19 symptoms will apply to all patients and staff prior to entering the office
- Temperature checks and pulse oximetry will be taken upon arrival
- Masks or face coverings are required to enter the office
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon arrival
- To avoid overcrowding in the waiting room, patients will be asked to temporarily wait in their car
- Seating in the waiting room is marked to maintain at least a 6’ of distance between patients
- All staff members will continue to practice proper hand hygiene and to disinfect exam rooms after each use
Please know that telemedicine appointments are still in use to further support social distancing.
To schedule an appointment, call our office at 908-481-1270 or click here.
As a reminder, if you are concerned that you or someone you know has symptoms associated with the coronavirus, please contact your medical doctor who can address your concerns or the NJ Department of Health Coronavirus hotline at 1-800-222-1222. If you do not have a medical doctor, please call us and we will help direct you to an internal medicine professional who can address your concerns.
The New Jersey Bariatric Center Team