With more than eight years experience in weight management and internal medicine, Physician Assistant Danielle North provides clinical counseling and treatment for our bariatric surgery and medical weight loss patients. Prior to the New Jersey Bariatric Center, Ms. North created and ran the weight management clinic at John Hopkins Community Physicians, affiliated with John Hopkins Hospital and Health System, where she helped patients lose weight while managing their co-morbidities. Seeing positive results with her patients has inspired her to expand her role in weight management.
Ms. North graduated summa cum laude from University of Richmond with a BS degree in biology and a minor in women studies, and completed her Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Seton Hall University. Danielle is excited to bring her experience and passion for helping people on their weight loss journey to the New Jersey Bariatric Center.
- University of Richmond, Richmond, VA
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, May 2007
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Program, May 2010
- NCCPA Certification
- NJ, NY, MD Physician Assistant License
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Life Support
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)-Student Member – 2010 to Present
- North, Danielle & D Mandel, Ellen. (2010). A 50-year-old female with dyspnea and pleural effusion. JAAPA: official journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. 23.66,68