Since quarantine began, I’ve had a bit more time to make one of my new favorite protein shakes. I usually have it for breakfast or lunch and it’s a great way to get in extra protein and fruits and vegetables. I love to try different combinations of fruit like blueberries, raspberries and more. This is a delicious and refreshing way to add even more protein into your diet, especially during these warmer months.
- 1 ½ cups raw spinach
- ½ cup sliced strawberries or any kind of berries (frozen works well too)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops of unflavored collagen powder (I use Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate unflavored protein powder)
- ⅓ cup plain greek yogurt (I use a brand named Fage, 0% Plain Greek yogurt)
- 3 ice cubes
- Mix all ingredients into the blender. Serve.