Quarantine Cooking Recipe: Take-Out Style Cauliflower “Fried Rice”
With many of our favorite restaurants closed during the coronavirus quarantine, it’s not always easy to decide what to cook. This veggie packed “fried rice” is perfect for nights when take-out food is all you’re craving. Low in carbs but high in nutrients, this recipe is perfect for the whole family. You can also customize this by adding in your favorite protein like shrimp, chicken or beef!
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- ½ cup peas
- ½ cup corn
- olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- Coconut aminos to taste
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Chop carrots and broccoli. Coat lightly with olive oil and sea salt, roast for 15 minutes.
- Add roasted carrots, broccoli, peas and corn to a pan with a little olive oil and saute until all veggies are tender.
- Add salt, pepper, and coconut aminos to taste. Add cauliflower rice, mix well.
- Make a well in the middle of the pan and crack eggs into it. Scramble and then toss with the mixture. Serve.