Physician Assistant Samah Morsy provides clinical counseling for our bariatric surgery and medical weight loss patients in our Springfield location. She has experience in primary care medicine and weight management. She is well-trained in the associated co-morbidities of obesity including hypertension, diabetes mellitus and cardiac disease.
Ms. Morsy graduated magna cum laude from Temple University with a B.S. degree in kinesiology & minor in mathematics. She attended graduate school at Seton Hall University in New Jersey to complete her master’s degree in physician assistant studies. She identified her passion for medicine early on and enjoys her daily interaction with her patients.
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Penn.
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, January 2010
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Program, May 2013
- NCCPA Certification
- NJ Physician Assistant License
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Life Support
- Annual Dr. George Perez Research Colloquium of The School of Health and Medical Sciences- Poster Presentation: Confidence Among Physician Assistants in Recognizing, Diagnosing, Treating and Referring Common Dermatologic Conditions. May 10, 2013
- Annual Petersheim Academic Exposition- Poster presentation: Confidence Among Physician Assistants in Recognizing, Diagnosing, Treating and Referring Common Dermatologic Conditions. April 23, 2013
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)-Student Member – September 2010 to Present